Australia is considered to be a country of opportunities, attracting people from all over the world because this place has an absolutely rich culture and high level of living standards. Many who would like to live and work in Australia face barriers because of visa restrictions. Fortunately, there are plenty of Australian companies that do not mind hiring foreign workers. These companies understand the value of diversity and what international workers can bring to their business.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: Depends on job type and experience
- Company: Various
- Position: Long Term
Also, Check Visa Sponsorship Glazier Jobs in Australia 2024.
- The foreign worker should be aware of the requirements that Australian companies willing to sponsor such a person have.
- Firstly, companies must register and get approved by the Australian government as sponsors. They need to show a genuine requirement for employing an overseas worker and proof that they have failed to find such a candidate among Australians.
- Also, businesses need to ensure that they compensate foreign workers with a salary in line with market rates and provide good working conditions meeting Australian employment guidelines. The job being offered also has to match the occupations list issued by the government; it should be in line with those specific skills shortages noted within this country.
- In addition, there are health and character requirements that companies must meet to ensure the safety and integrity of the work environment.
- Finally, the company must file a nomination application for this position they are going to fill and describe it in detail alongside its required qualifications.
- It is the responsibility of each Australian company that wishes to engage a foreign worker. First of all, they have to ensure that the offered position by a foreign worker complies with those requirements put forward on an Australian government level.
- This means that the position cannot be filled within a country and also that the foreign worker has had all of his or her skills, and qualifications needed to carry out their job.
- The foreign worker must also be offered the right wages and working conditions that adhere to Australian labor laws and standards by the company.
Benefits for Employees
Legal Work Authorization: Sponsorship … gives foreign workers the right to work in a host country making sure that they continue working without fear of facing legal consequences.
Opportunities for Advancement: Sponsorship gives opportunities to access jobs not available in their home country, so it helps them obtain necessary experience and improve career prospects.
Financial Stability: Sponsorship employment provides foreign workers with a steady paycheck, financial security, and the ability to support themselves and their families.
Cross-Cultural Experience: International work allows foreign workers to learn a new culture, language, and working dreams”
Skill Development and Training: Sponsored employment often provides opportunities for skill development, training, and professional growth thus enhancing their competence and marketability.
List of Australian Companies Willing to Sponsor Foreign Workers:
Google Australian: Google is happy to inform you that they have 67 job openings in their Australian office. Google is an equal opportunity platform. We subscribe to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion national origin age, or citizenship.
Microsoft Australian: Microsoft is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without respect to age, race color, family or medical leave gender identity or expression genetic information marital status medical condition national origin publication of a false report discrimination based in any form of personal insult.
Apple Australia: Apple is an inclusive, equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to affirmative action, that is providing equal opportunities for applicants irrespective of race, color, or religion; orientation and gender identity; nationality, disability, veteran status as well as factors protected by law.
Rio Tinto: Rio Tinto Group is a multinational Anglo-Australian company that ranks as the second largest metals and mining behemoth in the world (after BHP). It supplies aluminum, diamonds, uranium copper gold, and iron ore of minerals /metal.
Westpac: Westpac is among Australia’s Big Four banks and the nation’s first as well as oldest financial institution. Its name comes from the combination of “Western” and“Pacific”. Currently, Westpac has more than 14 million clients in different parts of the world. As of 2021, this company employs over 40ushes;
Qantas: Qantas is short for Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services; the airline was initially providing services to Queensland and the Northern region of Australia, so it’s often referred to as “The Flying Kangaroo.”
Types of Job Opportunities offered by Australian Companies:
- Construction Managers
- Civil Engineering Specialists
- Early childhood teachers
- Registered Nurses
Also, Check Truck Driver Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship.
How to Apply?
One of the easiest ways to find companies that sponsor foreign labor is by searching for job vacancies on such job search platforms as Indeed, Seek, and LinkedIn. You can narrow down your search results by using specific keywords such as “sponsorship available” or” visa sponsorship. Alternatively, one can contact recruitment organizations that offer sponsorships for foreign workers like Hays, Michael Page, and Hudson.